Here is the contents list of Abraham Maslow’s fascinating book, Religions, Values, and Peak Experiences. It could do with a contemporary review. Anyone up to it? If so, I can send them a .pdf file.
Please click COMMENT to let me know. Thank you – Keith Hancock.
- Editorial Introduction and Preface I.
- Introduction II.
- Dichotomized Science and Dichotomized Religion III.
- The “Core-Religious” or “Transcendent” Experience IV.
- Organizational Dangers to Transcendent Experiences V.
- Hope, Skepticism, and Man’s Higher Nature VI.
- Science and the Religious Liberals and Non-Theists VII.
- Value-Free Education? VIII. Conclusions
- APPENDIXES: A. Religious Aspects of Peak Experiences B.
- The Third Psychology C.
- Ethnocentric Phrasings of Peak-Experiences D.
- What is the Validity of Knowledge Gained in Peak-Experiences? E.
- Preface to “New Knowledge in Human Values” F.
- Rhapsodic, Isomorphic Communications G.
- B-Values as Descriptions of Perception in Peak-Experiences H.
- Naturalistic Reasons for Preferring Growth-Values Over Regression-Values Under Good Conditions I.
- An Example of B-Analysis Bibliography